• Develop and maintain software systems using Microsoft .NET and Oracle.
• Diagnose and correct programming errors.
• Develop and maintain T-SQL Queries, Store Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views and other DB objects.
• Develop forms, reports and PL SQL.
• Knowledge in developing Crystal Reports.
• Gather requirements, create technical design, document and implement solutions to satisfy business and development needs.
• Work with other team members on design of software systems.
• Create, maintain and develop documentation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain technical issues to a non-technical audience.
• Exceptionally detail orientated and ability to cross-check work to user specifications.
• Must be capable of performing in a dynamic environment, handling multiple tasks simultaneously with the ability to work on multiple projects at any time.
• Handle after hour production deployments.
• Knowledge of School Management System will be an added value
Join date: Immediately
The interested may send their CV to Vacantitjobs@gmail.com with expected salary.