Senior Accontant required for Food & Beverage company.
• Compiles and analyses financial information and documenting business transactions, etc.
• Analyse financial information and prepares financial reports including P&L account, Balance Sheet, etc.
• Regularly update payments, receipts and petty cash journal entries and maintain general ledger.
• Reconciles suppliers, customers and bank accounts.
• Create and document debtors and creditors aging report at the end of every month.
• Audits the cash, cheques and Knet sales on a regular basis.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
• Ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with corporate and governance requirements.
Skills & Qualification
• Familiarity with Focus software.
• Should be excellent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word).
• Able to communicate with different ethnic communities.
• Should hold Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Commerce/Finance.
• Should have minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
Interested Eligible Candidates may email CV’s at email@example.com