· Ensure all travel arrangements are in line with the company travel policy & guidelines.
· Book air tickets / TGVs for business trips and ensure skywards, meal & seat preferences are updated.
· Arrange hotel bookings and transfers for employees/guests
· Manage group bookings – air tickets, hotel reservations, excursions, lunch & dinner
· Ensure all necessary approvals are in place before making reservations
· Prepare required local purchase orders
· Work on staff reimbursement fare on annual basis.
· Provide information about local/international features such as shopping, rental cars, dining and recreational destinations.
· Demonstrate strong sense of urgency while maintaining exemplary accuracy even in pressure situations.
· Manage complex travel itineraries and provide efficient solutions and alternatives.
· Prepare weekly travel reports with schedule.
· Negotiate with domestic and international hotels/travel agents.
· Maintain healthy working relationship with travel agents.
· Necessary assistance to HR /Admin department from time to time.
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.