Review the training schedule and confirm appointments to deliver training.
– Visit the clients and educate their employees about the brand, product and its use.
– Develop training materials to make sure all material delivered is consistent across the market.
– Ensure preparations are set at the required time.
– Develop reports and evaluations on the training sessions given.
– Coordinate with the Sales Managers for futher sales development
– Present the items to the client in a professional mannner
– Monitor the feedback from customers to measure their satisfaction with the company’s products.
– Evaluate subordinate performance and undertake corrective action as needed.
– Set the brand guidelines within the assigned brand and coach and control the team on the implementation.
– Maintain all assigned training assets in effective shape at all times.
– Monitor the shelf life of products while in the field.
– Monitor the merchandise and how the products are displayed in the field
– Assess the caliber of the saloon staff and conduct training to elevate their standard, and knowledge on the brand.
– Conduct product knowledge training for retail and BP staff when needed (refresh training, new product information, new launches, etc…)
– Be a team player and work professionally at all times
· Customer Focus
· Excellent communication skills
· Interpersonal Skill
· Contributing to Team Success
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.