Purpose of the job:
Assist in the development and implementation of the companies commercial strategies, to capitalize on the increasing importance of the retailer in a marketplace. Execute the agreed plans, ensuring to incorporate relevant feedback from the trade and Field Sales Force (FSF) to further develop initiatives which enhance retailer involvement and drive support of the company brands; thus contributing to the achievement of volume, share and profitability within assigned territory through efficient use of the available tools/resources.
- Timely and efficiently execute approved Trade and Retail Engagement plans and initiatives in order to ensure maximum effect of these programs in the assigned territory. Work closely with Territory Manager to contribute to the development of these programs and provide the feedback on the results. Contribute to the preparation of Territory Level Business Plan.
- Maintain proficiency in Territory Data gathering and reporting (iSMS, 3D Segmentation etc) for the assigned territory to report on product distribution/OOS// merchandising, consumer profile etc. Continuously monitor for new product and package innovations, new opportunities, and competition activities for the assigned territory and report it to the Territory Manager. Contribute to defining action plan for improvements on distribution/merchandising effectiveness etc.
- Optimize visibility and quality of execution at POS: Expand Multibrand parallel support, improve POSM choice and placement, contract new POS focusing on strategic outlets especially convenience stores, roll out retail engagement programs and train retailers on the brand messages (retailer education) aiming for high success rate and work on implementing pay for performance structure for rental support. Implemented monthly compliance check for contracted KA & GT POS. If required recommend the changes to enhance the visibility in both channel’s.
- Establish and maintain productive relationship with Distributor Field Force, Retailers and POS owners & staff. Negotiate General Trade POS Agreements within assigned budget limits with the terms favorable for the company through professional and high quality services by following the business conduct. Work closely with the key customers to identify opportunities in trade and ensure through them optimal results in terms of visibility and merchandising execution.
- Execute objectives, measure results vs. targets to deliver effective and efficient use of the companies resources. Recommend adjustments where appropriate and compile supporting documentation/analysis to justify alterations to the plan. Focus on consistently tailoring Engagement activities to meet the Trade’s expectations & deliver the companies requirements within the evolving marketplace.
- Ensure optimum listing in LAMP’s & Horeca universe in territory by having the right assortment in the right venue depending on location and consumer profile. Mange the relationship with Horeca decision makers. Monitor. Analyze and report all relevant market activities (include consumer segmentation by nationalities), thus providing
Minimum 2-3 years work experience in sales and/or distribution. Prior work experience in the FMCG industry.
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.