||This position offers a unique opportunity to work with faculty members along with students to constantly improve their E-learning experience to achieve a higher standard of education. The position entails ongoing development, configuration, maintenance, reporting, and technical support on Moodle LMS, Mahara E-Portfolio and Zoom Online Conference Tool.
|Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day support for faculty and staff.
- Synchronize Ellucian registration with Moodle LMS.
- Perform quarterly maintenance.
- Create reports and prepare in-depth data reports, graphs, charts, and statistics.
- Develop workshops or one-to-one training on Moodle LMS and Mahara E-Portfolio.
- Support virtual sessions on Zoom.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
||A. Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Good experience of Moodle and Mahara, also comfortably handling customizations of large size Moodle implementations.
- Exceptional customer service, organizational, and communication skills.
- Experience working on Linux, Apache and MySQL server is preferred.
- Knowledge Zoom Web Conferencing is preferred
- Strong analytical skills to research and analyze data from a variety of sources to make sound recommendations and decisions.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- The ability to set priorities to achieve objectives, muilti-tasks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop instruction sessions and to instruct users effectively both individually and in the classroom setting.
- Effective presentation skills.