• Provides QA/QC support services on Supplier Evaluation and Procurement
• Inspection requirements of equipment, spare parts and materials.
• Recommends the Inspection / Testing and Certification Requirements for all materials purchased through Requests for Quotation raised by Purchasing Department.
• Checks the acceptance of Inspection / Testing and Certification Requirements by Suppliers prior to inclusion in Purchase Orders.
• Generates the Inspection Authorization for the provision of Third Party Inspection (TPI) Services for Purchase Orders.
• Monitors the reported activities of the TPI to ensure Supplier’s comply with the Inspection / Testing and Certification Requirements of the Purchase Orders.
• Carries out inspection at manufacturer shops and assists personnel at Site in the receipt and Technical Evaluation of Inspection Certification and Reports.
• Carries out Quality Audits and Site/Shop Surveys of Manufacturers/Contractors/Consultants.
• BE / B.Sc Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• 8 years’ experience in inspection of equipment/material in oil and gas industry, engineering, manufacturing, inspection and Quality/HSE systems.
• Conversant with international codes and standards. Certification in Quality Assurance Programs.
• Good knowledge of English Language.
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.