• Delivers mechanical training to ensure team has all the requisite skills.
• Evaluates each worker’s performance to ensure smooth operations.
• Investigates breakdowns and prepare relevant reports.
• Prepare shift schedule as per employee capabilities.
• Assigns work to maintenance staff.
• Conducts periodical checks on all m/c and utilities.
• Ensures prompt repairs by responding to emergency breakdowns.
• Back-up Production supervisors during their vacations.
• Delivers all required reports to the production manager.
• Monitors production lines waste and provide all required analysis.
• Prepares all required tasks to be executed during the PM.
• Ensures the availability of SP before the PM, Services & Annual overhaul.
• Ensure that working place fully comply with Quality, Food Safety and Health & Safety rules.
• School certification or Diploma educated or higher education.
• Able to understand written and spoken English
• Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in production manufacturing \ factory plants
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.