Americana Group’s main lines of business are operating food & beverage outlets, as well as manufacturing food products. With a network of over 1,700 outlets, it is not only the largest operator of restaurant chains in the MENA region, but also one of the most successful franchise operators in the whole world. The Group’s network encompasses 12 of the world’s most recognized brands in the Quick Service, Casual Dining and Fine Dining categories, such as KFC, Pizza Hut, Hardee’s, TGI Friday’s, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Long Horn Steakhouse, Signor Sassi, Costa Coffee, Krispy Kreme and, most recently, The Counter. In addition, Americana Group’s thorough understanding of Middle Eastern tastes has led it to create 6 of its own homegrown brands, which have proven to be as successful with consumers as their global counterparts.
In the food manufacturing and processing sector, Americana Group is recognized as the Middle East’s leading purveyor of quality food products. With a portfolio spanning 9 high quality brands – such as California Garden, Farm Frites, Koki and Americana Meat – its food products find their way into millions of MENA households every day.
We Are Looking For
Americana Group is built by the efforts of its people. The quality of our work, always comes back to our ability in attracting the right team of talented individuals.
We look for people who share our vision, driven by ambition and competition, successful and capable of producing breakthrough results. We are also looking for people who are:
- Customer Maniacs
- Strong communicator with relationship building skills
- Adaptable to new learning opportunities
- Team player
- change to Focus on delivering results
- Quality driven
- Supervises performance the Team Members (back line or front line) on daily basis,
- Makes sure that all products are prepared as per quality standards,
- Distributes workflow between Team Members, solve any problems or miss understanding that may occur,
- Coordinates with the restaurant management in receiving raw materials,
- Participates in scheduling labor,
- Participates in handling cost control, cash system,
- Participates in handling customers’ complaints,
- Participates in training & orienting the Team Members to develop their performance,
- Maintains a preventive maintenance for all tools & equipment in the kitchen, coordinate with the Maintenance Department to handle any problems,
- Spreads team work spirit with all Team Members,
- Ensures safety & security procedures, making sure that all team members are following these rules,
- Makes sure that all staff has a valid health certificate with valid residency,
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Minimum university degree or 2 years college after high school completion, Tourism & Hotels Management or Business Administration is highly preferable,
- Age should not exceed 27 years old,
- Supervision skills,
- Computer literacy,
- Good command of English language.
We offer careers – not jobs.
We’re a company that is constantly growing – and Americana Group is always in need of fresh talent to join its ranks.
We look for individuals who share our vision, and who are driven by the ambition to be competitive, successful and capable of producing breakthrough results If you’re interested in a promising career within a progressive company, we want to hear from you.
Apply online !!!
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.