You as a Service Sales Engineer will be a part of the process automation division and will be based in Kuwait. The main focus of process automation division is to provide customers with systems for control, plant optimization and industry specific automation applications. The industries served include power generation, oil & gas, power chemicals and pharmaceuticals ,pulp and paper , metals and minerals, marine and turbocharging.
In this role your main responsibilities will include the following-
• Contribute to the development service opportunities for customers within the country as per geographical allocation
• Ensure service growth strategies are in place by following growth initiatives defined by global business units and by developing initiatives locally as per the requirement of the countries in the region.
• Review and support in developing service portfolios as per market need to ensure sustainable business and growth.
• Prepare sales plans as well as the monthly market reviews. Proposes plans to penetrate consolidated and new markets via a thorough market review.
• Continuously develop and maintain a healthy opportunity pipeline.
• Ensure risk review and mitigation process is in place and strictly followed for new
• Provide forecasts and proposes recovery plans in case of potential order shortfalls. Respond and provide feedback to HBU management on business trends, possibilities and challenges in the market.
• Deliver sales presentations, contracts, and proposals in accordance with ABB price and discount lists to ensure the successful outcome of transactions.
Requirements:Ideally you will have a bachelor’s degree in engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Control / Instrumentation) with more than 5 years of experience in automation service business and good knowledge and understanding of electrical & control system used for industrial application especially for power and water plants.Apart from this,good knowledge of the Power Generation Segment and established network with key people in power generation segment especially in automation will be required.
Additional information:Please note: ABB reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.