• Identifies, develops, and documents audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed
• Prepares detailed reports on audit findings as per ACICO’s professional standards and in compliance with the Internal Control Framework
• Conducts or assist in conducting reviews of assigned organizational and functional activities in line with assignment scope and plan
• Maintains a thorough understanding of generally accepted accounting principles, theories, auditing standards, and related risk and control frameworks
• Inspects account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions to ensure ACICO is protected from breaches
• Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures
• Documents work performed to support observations and conclusions utilizing ACICO’s established documentation protocol
• Participates in special audit assignments or examinations at the request of management to support the effectiveness of controls or management systems
Language and Computer Knowledge:
– Computer Skills: L3 – Advanced
– English Language: L3 – Intermediate
Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.