The Senior Accounting Associate is responsible for providing complete, accurate and timely accounting services, which include general ledger month-end close, annual book closure and regulatory and financial reporting. The right individual must be agile and excited to handle changing priorities and complex initiatives.
• Ensure accurate and proper accounting of records, timely completion of monthly & yearly book closure, reporting of legal and management financials.
• Coordinate with the team and ensure balance sheet reconciliations are completed and schedules are submitted in a timely and accurate manner.
• Map and test key internal control as per Corporate Risk Management & Control Department (RMC) requirements. Take lead in remediating internal audit issues within the committed dead line.
• Coordinate with internal and external auditors for fulfillment of audit requirements and act as primary liaison with auditors and Corporate Central Reporting function.
• Oversee Inventory provision calculation, Inter & Intra Company, bank and cash account reconciliation.
• Performing ongoing reviews and routine audits. Identifying areas of risk, creating and implementing solutions to avoid future risks.
• Organize balance sheet reviews, monthly accounts reconciliation score and KPI reporting
• CA with 2+ year’s relevant experience in accounting. If CPA or CMA, 5+ years of experience in general ledger and book closing.
• Experience with ERP systems (preferably SAP) and financial reporting system- Hyperion
• Proficiency in MS Excel.
• Knowledge of IFRS
• Excellent communication skills.
• Committed, ability to work independently with high degree of ownership,
• Explores new ways to evolve processes, and embraces systematic and continuous process improvement.
• Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally in an organization,
- Job Location:Kuwait
- Job Role:Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Manages Others:Yes
- Number of Vacancies:1
- Career Level:Mid Career
- Years of Experience:Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location:Kuwait
- Degree:Bachelor’s degree
With more than 3500 employees, Alghanim Engineering and Engineered Products is achieving excellence through continuously introducing innovative products into the market. We have increasingly attracted and retained customers by ensuring superior customer value, by providing the latest technologies and products in the areas of HVAC, mechanical products, plumbing & fire fighting, elevators, central air-conditioning systems, lighting products, aluminum, kitchens, smart homes and document management systems & technology. Our services including villa solutions, large project engineering and maintenance.
In addition, our activities are support by a large supply chain, including transportation and logistics companies, storage facilities and workshops, all of which contribute to maximizing the service quality and value provided to our end customer. Also within our realm is our developing oil & gas business, which provides maintenance services.
Our head office is located in the Free Trade Zone, with other offices in Ardiya, Al Ahmadi and Aljahra.
Alghanim Industries is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, or nationality.
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.