For over 50 years KEO has consistently delivered iconic internationally recognized projects. We offer clients highly specialized services in planning, architecture, engineering, sustainability, landscape design, infrastructure, quantity surveying and project and construction management. At the core of the firm are over 2,500 highly skilled professionals based in 14 offices throughout Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
KEO’s innovative multidisciplinary offerings have helped it maintain top positions in global rankings and our standards of excellence are reflected in KEO being entrusted with some of the leading projects across the region.
We are now seeking an exceptional Senior Accountant to join our award winning team based within our Kuwait Office.
This critical role will be responsible for assisting the Branch Finance Manager with management accounting and general administrative functions at the local level.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
- Preparing journal entries.
- Reconciling & balancing general entries
- Researching & correcting account discrepancies
- Performing special projects as deemed necessary
- Assisting with audit fieldwork for both operational and financial audits.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 5 years career experience with a Bachelor’s in Accounting.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. Comprising over 60 different nationalities we embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.