When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You’ll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In addition to our opportunities in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory, we offer a variety of careers in Internal Client Services (ICS) considered essential to the growth of the Firm. Whether in Human Resources, Finance or PR, a career in ICS with Deloitte & Touche ME will give you the opportunity to join a firm undergoing rapid expansion in a region of fast-paced growth. Your role won’t just put your passion for creative solutions to the test, it will provide you with an environment to grow and build a career based on excellence.
Here’s one specific opportunity to experience working for ICS.
As a Secretary/Administrative Assistant you will be the first point of contact for Deloitte & Touche, and be able to confidently and positively communicate with staff, clients and suppliers at all levels. Additionally, you will provide general administrative and clerical support, including:
Typing all the tax correspondences (Financial Statements, Tax Declarations and letters to Tax Department and clients) in Arabic
Handling the filing of the incoming and out-going correspondences on a daily basis
Transferring urgent phone calls to the right person, or to their replacement when on annual leave
Sending important notes to the employees who are on annual leave
Managing the emails of the tax employees and the clients on the server on a daily basis;
Coordinating and dialing the international phone calls for the tax employees only (except for the Partner)
Handling the phone calls expenses
Handling the tax team’s calendar and organizing meetings (except for the Partner)
Sending annual instructions and engagement letters to clients for their signature
Preparing the Arabic skeletons before the year end
Excellent Arabic skills (typing, writing and reading)
Very good English skills (typing, writing and reading)
Respect of the Firm’s confidentiality
Good knowledge of the office’s organization chart
Computer skills (Word, Excel and Power point)
BA in Business Administration
- A positive attitude to dealing with people including staff, clients and suppliers at all levels
- Ability to effectively communicate by telephone, face to face, email and written, and the ability to work within a team
- An excellent telephone manner and strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and ability to use proficiently standard office computer software, including word-processing, databases and spreadsheets
- Ability to use email and Internet applications
- Well-developed organization and time management skills, and the ability to work on own initiative, accurately to tight deadlines, and to prioritize between conflicting demands
- Ability to work independently, including maintaining filing systems, databases and straightforward diary management
- Ability to engender and maintain trust and confidentiality in the provision of administration support
Deloitte in Kuwait was established in 1949 and is part of Deloitte & Touche (M.E.). Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL).
Requisition code: ME-127654-HS
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.