|We are currently looking for a Bilingual Secretary (English & Arabic) to join our Shipping/Litigation department in Kuwait.
- Writing common forms of legal correspondence
- Help prepare legal documents
- Assist associates by using their thorough knowledge of how to file legal documents and in some cases, court room procedures
- Generate a lot of legal content that is used for communication between attorneys and their clients
- Carry out tasks that require them to answer phones, run errands, coordinate meetings and greet visitors
- Must familiarise themselves with legal terminology
- Expected to perform typing and transcription of documentation as required by the associate/partner
- Compose and type letters, memos, correspondence and reports
- Participate in the billing process, new matter and closing matter request forms, enter monthly timesheets as well as reminder for client payments and following up client billing queries with finance
- Participate in meetings for minutes, amend routine legal documents and correspondence as well as proof read when required
- Expected to adhere to the Firm’s policies and procedures
|As the largest law firm in the Middle East, Al Tamimi & Company knows more than just the law. We pride ourselves on understanding the business environment in which we operate ultimately benefiting the clients we work with. Established in Dubai in 1989, we have offices in Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates with more than 290 lawyers and over 580 staff. We are proud of where we have come from and excited about where we are heading. As a full service law firm, we specialise in a range of practice areas – each being a genuine strength. We provide not only professional expertise but superior client service and quality strategic advice. We combine internationally qualified and experienced lawyers with lawyers who have deep local roots. Along with this, the ability to practice local law in each of the jurisdictions we are present, rights of audience before local courts, and licensed litigators in each of our offices, really sets us apart. We have advised on some of the most complex legal issues and continue to be at the forefront of business and legal challenges facing our clients.