An excellent opportunity to get involved in Sales, Business Development and Account Management within the Oil and Gas, Petrochem, Water and Power sectors in Kuwait.
- Pursue sales leads.
- Visit existing and new customers
- Assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services.
- Prepare installed based by carrying out site surveys
- Provide sales and technical support, collect dimensions of equipment and data required for retrofits and upgrades
- Prepare and submit proposals working with Engineering and CST
- Refer sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands.
- Study all tenders and work with Regional Customer Service Team and Logistics to define price levels
- Build positive relationships with customers that will generate future sales and repeat business
- Establish annual, quarterly and monthly sales plans and prioritise and schedule
- Provide product presentation to prospective and existing customers
- Provide training and assist customers in trouble shooting at customers site when required
- 3+ years of professional sales experience in engineering or products relating to Rotating Equipment
- Knowledge of Mechanical Seals preferred
- Experience of working in a multinational and multicultural environment is an advantage
- Ability to discuss and negotiate at all levels
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering
John Crane is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of products and services for the world’s process and industrial markets. With a history that stretches back over 95 years, our company has progressed from its roots as a packing manufacturer to become a world-leading supplier of mechanical seals, seal support systems, power transmission couplings and packing. Our recently expanded product portfolio ensures customers now benefit from a genuinely integrated offering that includes specialized filtration systems, advanced hydrodynamic bearings, measurement and analysis technologies and artificial lift products for the oil and gas industries.
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.