Sales Coordinator preserves and refreshes account of financial dealings by hand or on the workstation; places expenditure and reimbursements established to correct account or cost center; populates documentation and logs to produce minutes of such business as deposit, proceeds, and mileage; set up paper entries for endorsement by the accounting manager and discharges encumbrances for purchase requests.
Sales Coordinator is responsible for allocating sale or contracts to projects based on instructions given. She is responsible for linking the same in the ERP system. The Coordinator is responsible to raise invoice communicate with the customer for delivery of invoices and follow-up on payments. She co-ordinates with the purchase, sale, store and project management departments for all his activities. She submits outstanding ageing reports to management for review.
• A Bachelors degree in bookkeeping or Finance related majors is best with familiarity in, office management, accounting processes and billing.
• One year of Accounting and secretarial operations is required to qualify for the position.
• Outstanding business writing skills and flawless communication skills with excellent customer service skills.
Finance or related degree
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.