1. Focal point for the daily news
2. Supporting the Head of Department and the analysts with the news and information on gas market in particular and energy market in general.
3. Manages the Forum’s information resources, including identification and selection of sources of information in coordination with DIS.
4. Provides concrete recommendations to the Gas Market Analysis department on prospect strategy and priorities;
5. Carrying out research projects as required by the EB and/or Secretary General ((such as Market Report Ministerial meeting)
6. Populate, organize and maintain shared information systems;
7. To carry out any other tasks assigned to him by his relevant superiors as pertain to his background, qualifications and position.
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.