– Established and maintains customer relationship in order to grow profitable sales.
– Introduces and demonstrates new products to increase sales volume.
– Executes sales efforts in an ethical and professional manner, assuring a favorable impression of self and the company
– Generate profitable sales order
– Provide sales, marketing and other input to the management to support the company’s strategic and biz development planning.
– Develop and manage client and customer relationships to capture sales and provide services to the client on an ongoing basis.
– Develop and maintain a sales forecast to help analyze market conditions and/or changes in assigned territory for maximum productivity.
– Provide the management with daily feedback
– Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field preferred.
– Minimum 5 years outside B2B or B2C sales with a proven track record of success
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Arabic and English language.
– Must have a valued Kuwait driving license and a reliable transportation.
– Transferable residency – article 18.
– Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
– Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications.
– Possess strong presentation, negotiation and closing skills.
– Must be self-motivated and able to work
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.