Core Duties & Responsibilities :
– Duty of each receptionist to assist in the smooth running of the practice in general ,and the reception area in particular ,and to project a positive and friendly image to the patients and other professionals who may contact the clinic either in person via the telephone .performs light clerical and secretarial duties .
Greeting patients at reception. noting their arrival and dealing with any query or request as
– Expectation: ,Greeting are held in pleasant and helpful manner .Follows policy and procedure to schedule new appointments for patients who call the clinic or follow – up appointments for patients in person at the clinic .
– Expectation: Scheduling is accurate ,timely and completed according to clinic policyRecords appointments and informs the dentist if any change cancellation occurred.
– Expectation: Scheduling and follow – up of appointments are accurate and timely.Handles and protects confidential information.
– Expectation: information is shared only as appropriate .
Operates telephone system equipment to receive or make interoffice calls.- Expectation: All calls are handled efficiently, promptly and helpful manner.
Answers all requests and telephone calls in a pleasant, professional and courteous manner.
– Expectation: effectively interact with colleagues, handles their concerns promptly and escalates matters to superiors when needed in a timely and efficient manners.
Communicates clearly and directly.- Expectation: communication is ongoing, clear, concise and complete.
May assist with other office, clerical duties, as time allows
– Expectation: all clerical assignment are complete, accurate and timely.
Maintains and protects passwords as appropriate. Shuts down or turns off equipment after saving information required. Expectation: Passwords are protected. Shutdown methods are consistent and thorough.
Leaves work area clean and neat at the end of work shift. Expectation: Work area is consistently clean and organized.
Maintains a favorable working relationship with other employees to promote a cooperative and harmonious working environment. Supporting and encouraging other members of the Practice team. Expectation: Morale and productivity are high.
When the requested person is not available and no one else is able to answer the caller’s questions, take a message and deliver to the person in charge. Expectation: Messages are accurate, thorough, and delivered promptly.
May collect and distribute mail and messages. Expectation: Mail is delivered accurately and promptly.
Maintains appearance of front area; waters plants, arranges newspaper and magazines and chairs to be in the right place.
Expectation: Front area is attractive and organized at all times .
Assisting patients with registration and processing the paperwork.
– Expectation: keep an accurate numbering in each patient.
Filing all patient information, maintaining the medical records and accessing information when required.
– Expectation: the filing system must be accurate, accessible and well-organized.
Enter coding and tracking information completely and accurately.
– Expectation: to ensure patient demographics are entered and updated accurately in the clinic log and appointment system (marvels).
Periodically make the statistics ( provide the customer care department with statistics ).
Expectations: All figures are accurate, timely and efficiently submitted.
– Have arrangement between shifting for all the receptionists.
1. Good communication in both languages Arabic & English.
2. Computer skills.
3. Good communication skills with customers..4. at least one year experience in customer service
Hours & Roster:
48 Hours per week as negotiated. Roster as determined by Manager
Performance Development & Review:
After the one hundred (100) days probationary period Annually thereafter
Quality Improvement : – Each employee has a responsibility to participate and commit to on going quality improvement activities.
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.