As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
– Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
– Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
– Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
– Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
– Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
– Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
– Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
– Professional appearance
– Solid communication skills both written and verbal
– Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
– Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
– High school degree
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.