A. Decision making at various inspection stages for acceptance or rejection of materials.
B. Monitoring and control of subcontractors coating jobs, if any Supports QC Supervisor in
supervision of all coating activities and coating inspectors.
C. Receipt Inspection, In-process and Final Inspection of all Blasting & Painting:
• Daily reporting to QC Supervisor on all inspection activities.
• Ensures paint products receipt inspection carried out as per Purchase Order requirement.
• Ensures all the steel before coating is properly cleaned to the specification requirements.
• Ensuring weather monitoring record available before cleaning and coating.
• Visual inspection for general appearance of painting.
• Verifying painted members are free from all painting defects and are painted / inspected
according job requirements.
• Making sure that the handling damages are touched up after handling and storage has been
completed prior to shipping.
• Preparation of inspection documents on special jobs as required.
D. Monitoring and Supervision:
• Ensures correct coating system, DFT and application procedure is followed and inspected per ITP.
• Verification against the job paint specification for any observed deviation in the members
• Ensure products meet the acceptable quality levels and adhere to specific SSPC, NACE,
BGAS code & all applicable standards
• Ensuring Quality products are shipped out.
E. Coordination / Liaising:
• Liaise with the Shop Foreman and/or workers of the respective production areas for all quality matters.
• Ensures closing of NCRs after proper rectification and verification before final dispatch.
• Guidance to Operations staff for proper rectification of rejected material.
• Recommendation of corrective and preventive actions
• Coordination with Paint Suppliers for sample testing of various paints and issuing test reports.
• Attend client / third party inspector for the material inspection.
Engineering/ Diploma in any discipline + Min 5years experience (GCC exp.Preferred)
NACE Level II or B GAS Level II Certified Inspector
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.