Manages the overall operations, marketing and promotions of the brand to achieve sales and market share objectives through development and execution of annual marketing plan at the restaurant level.
– Manages preparation of annual budget (business plan) to meet Company’s targets and ensures active participation in and ownership of results by Restaurant Managers.
– Directs Area Coaches to achieve their results through their Restaurant Managers, directs Training Manager and training functions to ensures clean career path planning, effective training and development and high staff morale.
– Ensures that execution of operations meets Franchise standards and customer expectations.
– Liaises with Franchiser representatives to maximize support and information flow about current and future development of the Brand.
– Ensures security of Company assets under direct and indirect management through effective controls and audits, ensures accurate accounting of costs through compliance with procedures and follow up.
– Manages manpower needs and effective planning for quality, quantity and development of manpower.
– Projects an image of professionalism in all dealings with public and suppliers when representing the Company and the Brands – Fast Food and Casual Dining.
– Recommends improvements and upgrades to property equipment and facilities to meet market needs to stay ahead of competitors while considering financial impact (short and long term) on the business (Annual Capital Expenditure Plan).
– Directs the Contact Center to ensure optimum delivery sales and to research all to make corrective steps for leveraging sales.
– Previous experience in the management of Restaurants
– Fast Food or Casual Dining experience – Franchise Portfolio
– Atleast 7 to 10 years Management experience
– Customer Service Oriented
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: http://www.kfg.jobs/
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.