As the Network Engineer you main focus is to establish and maintain network performance. A diverse technical skill set is key along with abundant customer service skills, excellent written/verbal communication skills, high energy level and dynamic personality. Position will be a combination of remote and on-site support.
Additionally your responsibilities will include
- Administration of Windows server and workstations of entire company;
- Monitoring and ensuring servers at international locations within GCC are working;
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards;
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization; ensuring 24 hours availability of back office systems;
- Monitoring security status of servers and updating of Antivirus software;
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations;
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed;
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects;
- Tracking Budget Expenses;
- Configuration and management of company Exchange server and email addresses;
- Working on cisco routers, switches, and access points.
You will be a holder of a diploma and/or an undergraduate in Computer Science or Computer Software/Computer Systems Engineering or Computer Systems and networks with between 3 to 5 years working experience within the restaurant, hotel or hospitality industry.
To be successful in this role, you need to have the ability to multitask and successfully managed multiple projects. You will be a highly organized, planned and dynamic person who adapts quickly to any given situation. Your proactive attitude and strong team skills will be highly appreciated.
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.