· Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives.
· Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data and implement marketing plan alterations as needed.
· Oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
· Establishes marketing goals to ensure share of market and profitability of products and/or services.
· Develops and executes marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of company products and/or services.
· Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized.
· Plans and oversees the organization's advertising and promotion activities including print, electronic, and direct mail outlets.
· Communicates with outside advertising agencies on ongoing campaigns.
· Works with writers and artists and oversees copywriting, design, layout, pasteup, and production of promotional materials.
· Develops and recommends pricing strategy for the organization which will result in the greatest share of the market over the long run.
· Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and share of market performance in relation to pre-set standards and to general and specific trends within the industry and the economy.
· Ensures effective control of marketing results and that corrective action takes place to be certain that the achievement of marketing objectives are within designated budgets.
· Evaluates market reactions to advertising programs, merchandising policy to ensure the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
· Recommends changes in basic structure and organization of marketing group to ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives assigned to it and provide the flexibility to move swiftly in relation to marketing problems and opportunities.
· Conducts marketing surveys on current and new product concepts.
· Prepares marketing activity reports.
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.