• Develop and articulate organization’s project brand equity in response to service objectives as well as identifying advertising objectives and target markets
• Manage media placement, secure acceptable rates, and utilize market research information to evaluate, adjust and redirect marketing campaigns.
• Assist in the Implementation of the Brand plans to meet agreed objectives.
• Implement tactical plans to meet the brand objectives.
• Utilize competitive intelligence system and make recommendations for appropriate action.
• Execute brand activity to remain within guidelines for all brand communications to ensure consistency and level of quality and objectives are achieved.
• Manage the participation in seminars and exhibitions held and ensure that those seminars and exhibitions yield maximum benefit in promoting the products
• Prepare and circulate events program to all attendees
• Organize PR campaigns in the press and assist in writing advertisements meant to be published in local and international newspapers
• Monitor and review press materials, product reviews, press evaluations, and respond accordingly
• Oversee the representation of a positive image organization to the public, clients, and the community whether it was through media channels, exhibits, presentations, conferences, donations and any other activities or identified programs
• Maintain proactive relationships with the media representatives, VIPs, and governmental entities to create opportunities for keeping organization’s products and services interactive with the media
• Advise the top management on matters regarding protocol, media coverage and response • Conduct regular Internal and External reporting activities.
• Project management skills and an aptitude for building customer relationships.
• Must have experience managing social media platforms.
• Minimum 3 years of experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
• Excellent command of MS application
• Perfect command of English Language skills (Reading, Writing)
• Excellent Presentation Skills.
• Preferred Female Applicants.
• Preferred Kuwaiti/Arab nationalities. • Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop is an added advantage.
Bachelor Degree in business administration or any related field
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.