• Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
• Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
• Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
• Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
• Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
We are looking for an experienced IT systems and Network Engineer for an IT solution Company.
– Min 2 years’ experience, any graduate in computer science or IT engineering field.
– Visa Article 18 transferable
– Driving license (added advantage)
– Joining immediately
1) Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box,veeam backup,Active directory)
2) Hands-On experience with monitoring servers & storages
3) Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
1) Proven hands-on network engineering experience, excellent experience in corporate networks ( IP subnet,VLAN,VPN etc.)
2) Experience on MS windows servers
3) CCNA & CCNP are added advantage
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.