– Maintaining records and developing reports for the reconciliation of products inventories
– Assisting the Store management team in the management of IT operations on a daily basisE
– Ensuring security of the inventory system file through limiting access to the main programs
– Contributing to improving operations, decreasing turnaround times, streamlining work processes and working cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
– Identifying opportunities and potential improvements to existing processes and procedures
– Identification of shrink reduction opportunities and reporting to Manager accordingly
– Conducting Cycle Counts according to established schedule
– High School Diploma (required), Degree (preferred)
– Strong analytical expertise, ideally in inventory, stock management and all other day to day activities.
– Experience in the management and coordination of store operations activities, including cost management, in-store inventory control and shrink monitoring, matured by
– Excellent Communication skills
– Expert in MS office excel is a must
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.