Responsible to look after all the human resource functions like staffing, payroll, compensation, recruitment, training, health and safety programs, etc. They should have a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in HR life cycle of the company and attendance activities
- Develop and implement HR plans and policies in accordance with the company’s goals
- Provide assistance and advice in compensation and benefits system
- Coordinate in the staff recruitment local/overseas and selection process
- HR budgeting, Future planning and retention.
- Prepare monthly Payroll, overtime and final settlement.
- Book hotel, ticket and visa’s process for official trips
- Organize staff training sessions or other workshop activities
- Provide staff counseling when required
- Review and update the company policies and manuals
- Provide advice and assistance in job description developments
- Conduct exit interviews and feedback session for improvements
- Review employee performance, conduct the appraisals and promote workplace safety
- Knowledge of the recruitment, selection, training, compensations and benefits procedures
- Knowledge of the Kuwait Laws, executive orders and government regulations
- Ability to lead and develop HR department
- Strong Interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Sound knowledge of Kuwait labor law
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Multitasking skills and collaborative
Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in HR or its related
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.