The HR Officer objective will be to support the organization within every area of a company’s human resources operations.
Understanding manpower requisition from the concerned department.
Understanding the requirement and accordingly drafting a job description and getting it approved from the HR Manager
Sourcing candidates that match the desired skills.
Screening the candidates by conducting telephonic or personal interviews as the case may be.
Encouraging the employees to provide reference for better prospects.
Arranging for technical interview and coordinating with the concerned person.
Communicating the employment status to the applied candidates.
Maintaining and updating the database of the candidates.
Doing a background verification of the shortlisted candidates.
Induction and On-boarding of new staff
Helping the seniors do performance appraisal in a better way by adopting better appraisal practices
Keeping a track on employee turnover and exit rate
Conducting exit interviews of candidates who are resigning
The Ideal Candidate:
* Tertiary education, preferably in HR management or relevant disciplines
* 5+ years relevant working experience.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; knowledge of Powerpoint
* Fluency in written and spoken English, and Arabic
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Independent, organized, detail-oriented and responsible
* Flexible and willing to learn
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.