URS/AECOM has an opening for a Heavy Equipment mechanic Supervisor in Kuwait.
The Heavy Equipment Mechanic (HEM) Supervisor is responsible for all MRAP and Wheel maintenance operations under this effort.
1) Manages personnel, inventory and other resources necessary to accomplish the mission
2) Ensures personnel adhere to safety requirements and work is performed in a safe and efficient manner
3) Maintains strict adherence to technical data and management procedures
4) Ensures all quality standards and metrics are met, work is properly completed, and safety/environmental
standards are upheld in coordination with the ESH
5) Adjusts resources to meet production requirements
6) Effectively resolves issues
7) Recommends actions to improve delivery of service
8) Coordinates special requirements with production control and shift leads
9) Ensures accurate daily documentation of maintenance actions
10) Provides information and reports as required
11) Ensures only qualified personnel accomplish maintenance with the appropriate equipment and tools.
12) Ensures compliance with safety directives, appropriate occupational safety and health standards, and applicable industrial safety publications
13) Ensures scheduled and unscheduled maintenance actions are entered and completed in the MIS
14) Advises production supervision of conditions that may disrupt the orderly and controlled execution of the maintenance plan
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- At least seven years of supervisory experience with a comprehensive knowledge of governing regulations, policies, procedures and instructions in maintenance management.
- A comprehensive knowledge of Logistics STAMIS in use
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills
- The appropriate verbal and written communications to conduct meetings, evaluate plans, and prepare reports, plans and working instructions.
- US citizenship and SECRET security clearance required
Preferred Qualifications N/A
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.