• Excellent knowledge of Website and App graphic design.
• Conceives ideas and concepts; designs, produces, works with others and coordinates in the creation of materials in print, and other mediums for a variety of projects.
• Works with project managers and team members to provide professional recommendations for concept, design, art direction, production, print buying, and monitors quality control.
• Defines design criteria; develops concept and direction; proposes, directs and creates art and photography.
• Operates a computer or uses traditional techniques for a variety of graphic design activities, including desktop publishing and layout, production, illustration, and prepress file preparation.
• Creates and develops media using digital art and photographic techniques.
• Monitors and tracks production projects to ensure proper and timely completion of work with outside vendors to meet production deadlines.
• Responsible for print and prepress service specifications, purchasing, approvals and quality control.
• Selects and purchases graphic and photographic supplies.
• Maintains equipment and supply inventory; maintains accurate files and records. • Contributes to the editorial development of projects.
• 3 Years of experience in the same field
• Strong organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written) as well as great attention to detail required.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality work.
• Excellent interpersonal skill and high emotional intelligence required.
• Professional in adobe PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATOR, InDesign & Auto CAD.
• Demonstrated ability to translate concepts into effective visual presentations, products, collaterals and merchandizing that fulfil strategic marketing objectives.
• Basic process and design project management skills including assisting in defining project scope, budget, and schedules necessary to complete projects in a timely manner.
• Working knowledge of pre-press or 4-colour printing including color and file preparation to achieve the desired outcome for the product.
• Basic understanding of competitive design trends that are translated into the product development process • Strong design portfolio and references
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.