Maersk Line Saudi Cluster is looking for a Freight Cashier to join our Finance team in Kuwait office.
You will join a truly international
environment and work with a
professional and competent team. You
will be able to learn best practice and
gain solid experience for further career
advancement within the organisation
• Ensure incoming funds are received
and receipted correctly and timely
in order to support cargo release
and collection process.
• Ensure that cheques and funds are
verified, tallied and deposited into
bank accounts on daily basis.
• Execute and ensure cashier
processes are completed per
company and audit requirements.
• Communicate effectively and
professionally to local stakeholders
• Ensure local stakeholders and
customer inquiries and emails are
attended to timely.
• Ensure compliance of company
policies, procedures and practices.
• Ensure bank recon open items are
cleared timely in coordination with
• Perform any other duties as
assigned by supervisor.
Who we are looking for
• High school diploma.
• Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in
similar cashier or finance role in a
• Good communication and
• Good team player.
• Good customer service skills.
• Has a good sense of urgency.
• Accurate, numeric and reliable.
• Knowledge in Excel
• Knowledge in SAP is an advantage
• Fluent in English.
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.