Manage and control maintenance records balancing usage Vs. costs. – Prepare and approve the schedules, make sure enough work force is available based on workloads. – Balance staffing levels and drivers costs to achieve optimal productivity as well as profitability. – justify the over time working hours to staff. – Prepare annual budget and business plan. – Lead the continuous improvement of the department to achieve the highest standards of service and quality. – Set individual goals and monitor daily sales targets. – Oversee the general operations of the drivers and call center agents and make sure standards are implemented. – Achieve company targets for all types of Audits and sales. – Ensure that the drivers are knowledgeable of all roads and train them in using maps. – Ensure all drivers follow the roads regulations and motor bikes/car usage safety guidelines. – Ensure all bikes/cars are correctly used, cleaned regularly and well maintained. – Advice, study and recommend delivery expansions, timings and other important factors to increase delivery sales target. – Provide Sales reports & analysis on timely basis and justify the variances in accordance to the target. – Ensure delivery of the product within standard timeframes ensuring delivered product quality to the guest. – Ensure the products are packaged following standard packaging procedure and guidelines. – Offer recommendations for improvement of packaging standards better streamlining efficiency and profitability. – Respond and resolve customer complaints ensuring guest satisfaction. – Overview the customers’ complaints to provide the proper solution. – Communicate and cultivate training and career development of your employees. – Ensure the customers are satisfied with the call center/Drivers’ services and communication. – Maintain a customer database, and actively manage that database ensuring repeat purchase and satisfaction of guests.
• Ability to plan, organize and analyze facts and figures and provide recommendations
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate within a diverse and multicultural environment
• Excellent management related skills – leadership, problem solving and counseling,
• MS -Office, Presentation & Negotiation
• English & Arabic knowledge is required
• Experience within the field of call centers and delivery are a must• Knowledge and experience in the food and beverage industry will be one of the main factors for selection/hiring
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.