AUM is looking for professional instructors to join the English foundation department.
English Preparatory Program (EPP) is a foundation program designed for students who do not meet the English language requirements for admission to the AUM. The EPP is an intensive English program that occupies a strategic place in the AUM vision of excellence. We also prepare students for undergraduate studies in English and provide them with the study skills necessary to reach academic success.
What we are looking for?
Candidates Willing to relocate to Kuwait and commit to a full time teaching position with open contract.
Available to Join in Spring 2017.
The selected candidate will demonstrate an interest in the University’s mission & vision and show their ability in applying AUM’s teaching Philosophy & methodology.
The minimum requirement for the position is an MA Degree in English, Education or any related field.
CELTA, DELTA, ELT or ESL Courses is a benefit.
– Master degree in English.
– Minimum of 1 Year Experience: Teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language, teaching English for pre- university or preparatory courses/IELTS/TESOL programs.
– Willing to relocate to Kuwait.
– 60 days annual leave. (Fully paid after 9 months of continuous service with us, as per the Kuwait labor law).
– Annual Ticket (for yourself)
– Medical Insurance (for yourself)
– Life Insurance (for yourself)
– Baggage allowance up to 250KD
We will provide furnished apartment and transportation for the first month only, and then you have to arrange your own housing and transportation according to their needs.
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.