Responsible for planning, managing and resolving customer requests and inquiries related to the operations that occur at a facility which may include facilities planning, design, construction, allocation of offices and furniture, food services, janitorial, landscaping, move services and maintenance or repair activities. Carpentry experience required. In addition, Facility Operations functions may also include office service activities such as mail services, forms management, reprographics and office supplies. Applies policies, procedures and best practice processes to support facilities management and office services activities. Under general direction, supervises and reviews for accuracy and effectiveness within a specialized function. Performs complex assignments and fulfills broad responsibilities where compulsory outcomes are defined, but methods and procedures may vary based on judgment or precedent. Coordinates the work of others on assignments and allocates work to and assists less experienced team members. Skills required for this job are typically acquired by completion of an undergraduate degree and 6+ years of experience or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Must be fluent in English
- Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 12 months of remaining validity AND with at least 6 blank visa/stamp pages remaining
- Must possess driver’s license with at least 6 months of remaining validity
It should be understood that employment may be located in potentially dangerous areas, including combat or war zones. This might involve the possibility of suffering harm by dangerous forces or friendly fire. These dangers are inherent to working conditions in a dangerous environment.
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.