Ensures that Country, and Field Crews have the resources and training required to provide quality services for clients and to maintain tools and equipment to meet Company standards, client requirements, and to enable them to recognize and capitalize on business growth opportunities.
JOB DIMENSIONS: (For Management & Supervisory positions)
|Number of direct reports:||Over 7||Total number in team managed:|
|Budgetary responsibility (USD):||Revenue responsibility (USD):||Over 10M$ / Year|
Other dimensions appropriate to the job:
1. Fosters and maintains Customer relations by establishing a positive image; strengthens Customer relations through frequent Customer contact and job follow-up.
2. Presents attitude and appearance such as to enhance the Product Line image and promote Customer relations.
3. Gives and takes instructions.
4. Initiates and actively participates in problem solving procedures.
5. Ensuring that Service Quality meets Company and Client standards.
6. Ensuring services are delivered in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
7. Completing own work in an accurate, timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
8. Maintaining client confidence in the quality of Company products and services.
9. Maintaining confidentiality of Company’s business, equipment, and training methods.
10.Maintaining confidentiality of client’s business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
1Identifies business growth opportunities and plans and allocates personnel and equipment to meet those needs.1.2Full accountable for P&L performance
1.3Gathers and interprets service statistics.
1.4Conducts formal review of field engineers’ proficiency.
1.5Keeps close contact with the clients in is country and address technical sales needs.
1.6Propose Capex expenditure; full control over assets and inventory at country level
1.7.Assists in locating assets for operations personnel.
1.8Keeps up to date on new developments in tools, services, and evaluation techniques.
1.9Maintains close client contact and communication on matters of service quality and keeps up to date on client’s proposed activities.
1.10Monitors competitor activity in the territory, and participates in activity forecasts.
1.11Ensures that all NCRs are followed up to closure with Root Cause Analyses.
1.12Ensures adherence to safety regulations by all personnel, and regularly holds safety meetings.
1.13Determines the need for additional labor and initiates hiring procedures.
1.14Ensures that engineer, operator, workshop, and clerical staff training takes place as scheduled, and provides evaluation and feedback on progress in the respective training programs.
1.15Evaluates, appraises, and counsels employees consistent with performance management objectives, recommends promotions and/or changes in job classification,
1.16Manages assets (books transfers, etc.) and keeps track of field cost transfers of tools, equipment and personnel.
1.17Ensures prompt and efficient reporting and administration according to Company policies and regulations.
1.18Assists the Region in maintaining clear and open lines of communication and employee morale.
1.19Ensure that there is accurate and consistent reporting as per the company guidelines
1.20Demonstrates fundamental Safety & Quality Leadership as charge of the business unit sector or product line, ensuring personal accountability across all levels
1.21Implements and ensures compliance to safety process and protocols as directed by the PL and Country Structure, regularly holds / participates in safety meetings, Opportunities for Improvement and the Weatherford Safe Start program
1.22Represents the PL on management meetings at country level, ensuring that agreed actions are also rolled out to all PL personnel
1.23Ensures adherence to safety regulations by all personnel, and regularly holds and participates in safety meetings
1.24Ensures implementation to and compliance with the General Wireline Policy and Standard Operating Procedures
1.25Evaluates the quality, proficiency and efficiency of field operations executing wellsite visits to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures and conducts analysis of reports and log quality control
1.26Participates in Annual Technical Systems Audits to ensure that Wireline and Country Systems are effectively implemented, such Audits will be led by a supporting authority
1.27Ensures prompt and efficient reporting and administration according to Company, policies and regulations, including financial, operational and QHSSE
1.28Ensures the Regional PL Support functions are aware of tender activity and have the required information to support in local business development decisions
1.29 Performs other duties as assigned by Regional Support Functions and the Country Management
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Understand fundamental math and physics
- Understand principles of electricity
- Good computer skills
- Good leadership skills
- Knowledge of windows based systems
- Demonstrated mechanical ability
- High School Diploma or GED
- Engineering or Geology degree
- Weatherford Safety training
- Weatherford certificates of completion for Radiation, Explosives and Pressure Control
- Must have experience managing a wireline location before
- At least 8 Years previous Wireline experience
Any special requirements:
- Available 24/7 with scheduled days off
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
- Willingness to work under varying conditions and in remote locations
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Positive attitude towards health, safety and the environment
- Willingness to relocate
Preferred: Experience or knowledge of operating in the Oil & Gas industry
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.