Construction Supervisor is responsible for project execution and construction plans. Construction Supervisor will provide management oversight for all phases of the construction project, including coordinating workers, material and equipment, ensuring that construction activities are performed in accordance with schedule and budget
Responsible to implement the project construction execution plans in the field
Responsible for safety, quality, client interface, construction operations, cost, schedule management and productivity.
Understands contractual obligations. Conscious on budget and controls cost
Develop project schedules; manage weekly project status and safety meetings
Issues progress reports to the client.
Direct the day-to-day field operations through Foremen and Subcontractors, providing necessary technical guidance and leadership.
Ensure Company tracking methods and systems are implemented to measure productivity levels, coordinate with fleet and tool management, and perform regular review of job cost and progress reports.
Responsible for compliance with CB&I safety policies and procedures, assist in the investigation of incidents and claims, and communicate lessons learned to crews.
BS in Civil Engineering
7 to 10 years’ experience in overseeing tank construction activities and strong knowledge of all aspects of construction
Experience in earthworks and concrete construction.
Experience with storage tank foundations.
- Must have experience in above ground tank construction projects namely floating roof tanks, double deck floating roof tanks, spheres, Elevated water tower etc.
- Experience on large scale oil / gas and petrochemical capital projects.
- Display a high regard for safety & quality attributes.
- Should have strong presentation skills, excellent communication skills.
- Strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management
- Works effectively with peers in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Energetic with initiative, and strong achievement motivation and techno commercial acumen.
- Ability to work within a diverse cultural environment.
- Previous experience in Kuwait working on projects for KOC and/or KNPC.
- Experience in remote areas, desert environments and the Middle East
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) is a leading provider of technology and infrastructure for the energy industry. With over 125 years of experience and the expertise of more than 40,000 employees, CB&I provides reliable solutions to our customers around the world while maintaining a relentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality.
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.