We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC in Kuwait for a:
COMMISSIONING SPECIALISTS / SHIFT SUPERVISOR (OFFSITES)
This is an opportunity for you to supervise, train, coordinate and evaluate the work of staff involved commissioning and operation phases.
Your main duties will be:-
– Supervises and directs the activities of staff within the assigned Unit.
– Schedules, coordinates and provides field supervision of staff involved in operation Team
– Prepares work plans for the day to day activities.
– Maintains records and prepares reports.
Ideally you will have a Technical Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 10 years of experience in a crude oil refinery. You will have at least 10 years’ of experience in a similar position and ideally previous experience in the GCC.
You will have proven experience in one or more aspects of offsites from the following: IRT Lines; SHU Utility Area; Local Ship Pumps; Marine Shipping Pumps;Transfer Pumps; SHUIABA Harbour and Oil Pier.
It is desirable, you will also have knowledge of: Interconnecting Pipeways – ICP Tie-ins; Crude; NG; Desal; Fresh a Coordination; Acid Gas Flare; and Flare Systems.
You will have a good level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office. You will need excellent communication and presentation skills both in written and verbal English.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services promotes diversity. All our positions are suitable for disabled people.
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.