The Assistant Camp Boss is responsible for the daily running and supervising of all activities at the camp site.
- Handles all camp related administration which includes allocating rooms and ensuring the camp has the required equipment and furniture in place.
- Ensures that the camp operates according to the company’s approved policies and procedures.
- Inspects the camp daily for compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Collaborates with the HR division to ensure onboarding and offboarding of labourers.
- Orientates new arrivals to camp.
- Keeps track of labourers that do not report for duty due to sickness or injury and ensures they receive the required treatment.
- Supervises security and housekeeping duties.
- Tracks and reports on any matters pertaining to maitenance of the camp facilities and ensures repairs are done timeously and within budget.
High school diploma required.
At least 3 years experience working as a Camp Boss Assistant in the Middle East Region.
Good knowledge of Camp processes and procedures.
Good knowledge of Health & Safety regulations.
Good PC skills (MS Office – intermediate level)
Fluent in English plus additional languages such as Hindi and/or Arabic required.
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.