Business development manager has the challenging task of identifying business opportunities for Trafalgar and managing key client relationships. As a key manager, he will be responsible for initiating negotiations and new strategies to improve market position and achieve financial growth in coordination with the board.
• Create and manage an annual business development plan
• Develop and deliver the strategy for Trafalgar’s new business
• Track all business development activities, analyze progress and suggest new strategies based on findings
• Recognizes opportunities to penetrate new markets and increase Trafalgar’s market share
• Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements
• Innovate and offer new ideas and approaches for developing Trafalgar, building relationships with other prospective business partners
• Evaluate opportunities for innovation & help drive early stage program development
• Markets new and existing customers through creation, development, and implementation of various intelligent business solutions and by using CRM
• Manages relationships with various prospects, clients, and partners in regards of PR & marketing
• Estimates demand for proposed projects based upon market research and consumer trends.
• Running a SWOT analysis periodically
• Create a feasibility study for each proposed project, plan, and opportunity.
• Prepare complete market studies
• Set-up operation platform in new developed markets
• Present concepts and negotiate for locations with mall management in Kuwait and abroad
• Creating company profiles (along with marketing) for the different brands
• following up and liaising with different departments in order to ensure smooth construction and opening of the store (including negotiating with mall management, coordinating between architects and project manager, coordinating with sales team and brand manager for the brand(s) being proposed)
• Knowing all of the upcoming retail projects in the region
• Receives general supervision from GM/Managing partner
• Exercises functional and technical supervision over subordinates.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Good head for business, with strong organizational skills
• Work in team and coordinate with other departments
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and comfortable presenting in front of a group
• 5 years of sales experience in the same position
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
• Proven ability to oversees all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related fields from recognized University. MBA would be a plus.
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.