We have an opening for a bright, motivated, and energetic Brand Manager whom leads and develops the brand in line with brand strategies, brand guidelines and company targets. Accountable for the brand sales and profitability, retail sales strategy and achievement of retail standards in close cooperation with Commercial Manager, Head of Retail and Area Management. Manages and supervises the Buyers and Assistant Buyers in purchase and assortment related topics.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
• Develops, executes and monitors brand-assortment, and buying strategies in cooperation with the Management Team.
• Builds in cooperation with Commercial Manager and Head of Retail annual and seasonal business plans to reflect company targets and brand positioning.
• Manages and supervises the range building in line with the company sales and profitability targets and brand strategies.
• Sets together with Planning and Commercial Manager purchase budgets.
• Ensures the brand delivers business plan profit (sales volume and cash margin) by an active pricing and stock management.
• Works closely with Area Management and Store Management to ensure operations are in line with brand strategies, guidelines and financial targets.
• Plans and executes marketing and promotional activities in close cooperation with the Marketing Manager and Visual Merchandising team.
• Supports business development in store network development.
• Develops retail staff skills (product and brand know-how) in cooperation with Head of Retail and HR.
• Leads the negotiations and discussions with the vendors with the target to develop the cooperation and achieve best possible terms and conditions.
• Monitors sales and stock development closely initiating needed actions.
• Responsible for analyzing, forecasting, and reporting the financial performance of the brand through monthly presentation.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining data information to support the brand and for regular IT maintenance.
• Responsible for proper phasing, allocation and replenishment through a team of buyers and assistant buyers.
• Frequently visits stores and competition analyzing the retail performance and initiating the needed actions.
• Measured on the brands sales and profitability, stock value and stock rotation.
• Good Numerical/ Analytical Skills.
• Knowledge of key commercial systems.
• 3-5 years’ experience within purchase and/or retail in similar business.
• Strong knowledge of sporting goods and local market trends.
• Reading and understanding financial analysis and profit and loss statements.
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.