ASIA SHIPPING LINE AND CONSTRUCTION
Warehousemen / Warehouse managers wanted
ASIA SHIPPING LINE AND CONSTRUCTION requires the services of experienced Warehousemen to work under Residential, Commercial and Industrial construction projects abroad.The works will include Oversee daily activities of warehouse receiving and inventory transfers.
Interested Applicant should apply with his or her CV attach. (WWW.CSASIALINES.COM)
2-Heavy Equipment Operator wanted
General construction labourers
ASIA SHIPPING LINE AND CONSTRUCTION is in need of General construction labourers to work
under Residential, Commercial and Industrial construction projects abroad. who shall be
required to work outside in all kinds of weather or in buildings without heating or air
conditioning. Some tasks are dangerous, including removing lead, asbestos or chemicals.
Duties and responsibilities include cleaning and preparing a job site, loading and
delivering materials and using a variety of tools and machines, such as blowtorches,
forklifts, levels, lifts, power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers and water
spraying equipment. Laborers set up and take down ladders, scaffolding and other
temporary structures. They help carpenters, masons and other specialized contractors. At
road construction sites, may control traffic. set up markers, cones and barricades and
may flag vehicles to control the traffic flow.
ASIA SHIPPING LINE AND CONSTRUCTION Company is looking forward in
hiring Electrical Technicians Maintenance & Construction to work under Residential,
Commercial and Industrial construction projects abroad. Under general supervision,to
perform skilled electrical work on complex control systems, including both PLC and relay
logic based. The Electrical Technician will read complex schematics, and at times need to
draw up new schematics. Electrical Technicians will work on and around high voltage
systems. The Electrical Technician will work on high voltage distribution equipment and
be able to troubleshoot system faults.
The Electrical Technician is also required to understand and wire complex contro
1) Applies coats of plaster to interior walls, ceilings, and partitions of buildings, to
produce finished surface, according to blueprints, architect's drawings, or oral
instructions, using handtools and portable power tools: Directs workers to mix plaster to
desired consistency and to erect scaffolds.
2) Spreads plaster over lath or masonry base, using trowel, and smooths plaster with
darby and float to attain uniform thickness.
3) Applies scratch, brown, or finish coats of plaster to wood, metal, or board lath
4) Roughens undercoat with scratcher to provide bond for succeeding coats of plaster.
5) Creates decorative textures in finish coat by marking surface of coat with brush and
trowel or by spattering surface with pebbles.
6) May mix mortar.
7) May install guide wires on exterior surface of buildings to indicate thickness of
plaster to be applied.
8) May install precast ornamental plaster pieces by applying mortar to back of pieces and
pressing pieces into place on wall or ceiling and be designated Ornamental-Plaster
9) May specialize in applying finish or rough coats of plaster and be designated
Plasterer, Finish; Plasterer, Rough.
10) May apply plaster with spray gun and be designated Plasterer, Spray Gun.
All Applicants must be ready for an immidiate relocation Abroad.
ASIA SHIPPING LINE AND CONSTRUCTION Team
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.