Scope of Duties and Main Responsibilities:
Management of administrative services, integrating the principles of business administration and compliance to corporate Policy for all activities related to such a position. Services of the institution such as record-keeping mail distribution, telephone operator, receptionist and other office support services.
Manage fixed assets including identification, proper labeling, monitoring of movements, system updates and annual inventory needs as defined by policies.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
Relevant university degree
Previous experience in same or similar position (5+ years).
Strong people management skills in multi-national workforce.
Technical and Behavioral skills:
– High level of adherence to work ethics and professional work moral concepts.
– Highly committed and loyal.
– Confidentiality task oriented.
– High degree of alertness and follow-up.
Soft Skills Requirements:
– Very good technical skills including astute knowledge of using MS suite and PC’s.
– Knowledge and use of accounting software’s.
– Knowledge and use of fixed assets systems.
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.