- Responsible for driving technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis. Requires good understanding of work routines and procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of accurate financial reports based on actual results. Contributes to operational planning. Drives variance analysis against budgets in all departments. The position requires concrete suggestions for changing processes and procedures. Monitoring daily/weekly activities of the team. Oversight of payment cycle, in coordination with sourcing, warehouse, receiving, and payment processing.Comparison of costs with established budgetary targets on a monthly basisManagement of accruals and reversals. Actualization and bucketization of costs in the ConFIRM tool and ERP
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Finance).expertise in Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.