Duties assigned can include any of the following responsibilities
• Receivables accounting
• Payables accounting and cash management
• General Ledger accounting
• Contract Management
• Must have graduated in Accounting/Commerce and display good relevant accounting knowledge.
• 1 – 2 years of work experience in general accounting role
• Knowledge of MS Office solutions (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of SAP (Preferred)
• Good communication skills in English
• Must be reliable and dedicated and flexibility to work additional hours as business requirements dictate.
• Willingness to accept additional assignments.
- Job Location:Kuwait
- Job Role:Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Number of Vacancies:1
- Career Level:Entry Level
- Years of Experience:Min: 1 Max: 5
- Residence Location:Kuwait
- Degree:Bachelor’s degree
Our company has established one of the best reputations in the region for superior customer satisfaction and service. Our ongoing commitment to excellence offers one-stop convenience for all automotive requirements, with operations including new and used car sales, government and fleet sales, leasing and rental vehicles, service and maintenance in the world’s biggest and most-advanced service center, quick service and quick lube operations, as well as spare parts distribution.
Alghanim Industries is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, or nationality.
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.