– Knowledge of complete accounting cycle and have the ability to handle the finalization of accounts independently.
– Perform the monthly and quarterly reporting requirements and ensure compliance in accounting process and procedures.
– Reconcile bank accounts and resolve reconciliation issues.
– Work with operators to resolve accounting issues and answer questions on monthly financial statements.
– Work with management to analyze and record real estate transactions including property acquisitions and dispositions, recapitalizations, refinancings, and construction/development activity.
– Ensure third-party balances are reconciled and paid timely.
– Assist Finance Manager to obtain financial data from several sources such as expenses incurred in the month, day, etc.
– Maintain the financial control of the company.
– Responsible for archiving of accounting documents and files
– Respond to inquiries regarding financial data and special reporting requests
– Collaborate with the Finance Director to support overall department goals and objectives
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
– Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
– Excellent microsoft office skills specially Excel.
– Must maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects and be comfortable with flexible.
Bachelor of Commerce major of accounting
How to Apply
- Sign-in or Register for an account.
- Update your resume.
- While viewing a job you are interested in, click on "Apply Now" to apply for that particular job.
- Your application process is complete and your resume will be passed on to the Recruiter.